12 sliced soft white bread
1/2 cup melted garlic butter
1 1/2 cups pizza sauce
1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
3/4 cup mini pepperoni
- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Roll out bread flat. Using a 4” round cookie cutter, cut the bread. Keep excess to make breadcrumbs.
- Brush garlic butter over each round and press them inside of a muffin tin. Bake for 10 minutes until toasted.
- Fill each cup with a little bit of cheese. Top with a tablespoon of pizza sauce. Cover with mozzarella and mini pepperoni.
- Bake for 15 minutes until cheese is melted.