1kg baby potatoes
2 tbsp taco seasoning
2 tbsp oil
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
Chopped spring onions
These are super fun and great to share. Make a big platter of these mini hassleback taco potatoes and top them with your favourite taco toppings. We didn't add chilli but that would definitely be a super addition.
- Pre-heat oven to 200ºC.
- Using a wooden spoon as a cradle, place each potato in the spoon and make several vertical slits, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Place potatoes into a large bowl and toss with olive and taco seasoning until coated. Spread evenly on a greased skillet, cut side up.
- Bake for 45 minutes until completely cooked through and crispy.
- Sprinkle evenly with grated cheddar. Return to oven and grill for 5 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Top with chopped tomatoes and chopped spring onions. Serve with favourite taco sauces, sour cream and salsa!