What You’ll Need:
5 8” tortilla’s
4 tbsp butter, melted
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
3/4 cup sugar
1 pint vanilla ice cream
200g dark chocolate
1 tbsp coconut oil
How You Make It:
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
- Cut 4-5 rounds out of each tortilla shell with a cookie cutter to get about 25 shells.
- In a bowl, mix together butter, sugar and cinnamon. Toss each tortilla round in butter mixture to coat.
- Flip a muffin tin upside down. Place the tortilla pieces in between muffin cups. Bake 5-6 minutes until just golden brown. Takeout and let cool and set in tray.
- Fill each with vanilla ice-cream to the rim and smooth out. Freeze for 1 hour or until needed.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave in 30 second intervals until melted.
- Dip frozen taco tops in melted chocolate and let set to Harden in the freezer for 10 minutes.