Mini Lasagna Stuffed Meatloaves
- Time: 40 minutes
- Serves: 6
What you need
1lb beef mince
2/3 cup breadcrumbs
2 eggs, whisked
1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
3 coves garlic, minced
1 tbsp tomato paste
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp nutmeg
2 tsp chopped parsley
2” cut round egg pasta sheet disks
2” mozzarella disks
1/2 cup tomato sauce
Meatloaf can be pretty boring but when it's stuffed with our favourite pasta dish, lasagna; its a winner! These Mini Lasagna Stuffed Meatloaves are fun to make in individual servings and full of flavour.
- Mix together all of the ricotta filling ingredients. Set aside.
- Mix together all of the meatloaf ingredients until combined well.
- Take a good handful of the meat mixture and shape into a bal. Press a 2”can or a bottle in the centre and shape the meat around the bottom to create a sort of cup.
- Layer with lasagna noodle followed by ricotta mixture and cheese. Repeat for 2 layers in each. Top with a thin layer of meat and pinch edges to seal.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to have 6.
- Arrange on a lined baking sheet. Bake in a 180ºC oven for 30 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove from oven. Top with about one heaped tbsp of tomato sauce and a cheese. Grill for 2 minutes until golden and bubbly.