Mini Loaded Potato Chilli Bowls
What you need
3 lbs mini roasting potatoes
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup milk
2 tbsp butter, melted
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 cup crumbled crispy bacon
1/2 cup finely sliced scallions
1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 1/4 cups cooked chilli
1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 180C (350f).
- Cover a large baking sheet with foil. Add potatoes. Toss potatoes in oil and salt until coated. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes until fork tender.
- Using a melon baller, core potatoes and take out the majority of filling leaving a thick skin. Keep filling in a separate bowl.
- Mash potatoes bits from filling until smooth. Add milk, butter, salt, pepper, cheese, bacon, and scallions. Mix to combine. Fill each potato well with mixture about 2/3 full creating a bit of a pocket for the chili.
- Fill each potato with chili slightly mounded and then top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Place back in the oven for 8-10 minutes to melt cheese and heat through.
- Top each with sour cream and sliced scallions.