Mini Peanut Butter Jelly Cheesecakes
What you need
- 14/200g biscuits
- 1/2 cup/100g melted butter
- 1/2 cup/100g peanuts
- 2 cups/600g cream cheese
- 1 cup/200g mascarpone
- 1 cup/200g icing sugar
- 1/2 cup/100g smooth peanut butter
- Strawberry jelly made with half the amount of water per packet instructions
- 4 tbsp strawberry jam
- In a food processor blitz the biscuits and the peanuts then pour in melted butter. The mix should become soft and crumbly.
- In a 12 hole muffin tin squash the mix to the bottom of each hole and set aside.
- Make the cheesecake mix - whisk together the cream cheese, mascarpone and icing sugar. Spoon this on top of the biscuit base (leaving room on top for jelly) and set in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, make the jelly as per packet instructions and mix with the strawberry jam. Pour over the top and leave to set again, for roughly three hours.