800g beef mince, 5%
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp oregano
660g pizza dough
1/2 cup pizza sauce
3/4 cup grated mozzarella
24 slices pepperoni
1/2 cup garlic butte
Mini pizza burger dough balls are your new favourite duo treat. Perfectly paired with an ice cold pint and some chips on the side!
- Mix together mince, salt, pepper and oregano. Take about 2 tbsp of mix and form into a slider sized patty. Repeat with remaining meat.
- Heat a cast iron or a non stick pan over medium-high heat. Add oil and sear each patty on both sides for 1-2 minutes until browned. Remove and let cool.
- Take 50g balls of dough and flatten out. Place one patty topped with 1 tsp pizza sauce, 1 tbsp grated mozzarella and two slices of pepperoni. Top with another patty and wrap bread dough evenly to seal. Arrange each on a tray.
- Brush each with garlic butter and bake for 20-30minutes at 180ºC (350ºF) until golden brown. Cover with a piece of foil if browning too quickly.
- Let cool slightly and enjoy!