5 10" tortillas
¼ cup butter, melted
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried oregano
1 cup pizza sauce
1 ½ cup grated mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
- Cut 4-5 rounds out of each tortilla shell with a cookie cutter to get about 25 shells.
- In a bowl, mix together butter, garlic powder and oregano. Toss each tortilla round in butter mixture to coat.
- Flip a muffin tin upside down. Place the tortilla pieces in between muffin cups. Bake 5-6 minutes until just golden brown. Takeout and let cool.
- Fill each with a spoonful of pizza sauce. Top with grated mozzarella and pepperoni slices. Arrange on a tray and bake for 5-6 minutes until cheese has melted.