What You’ll Need:
- 500g fresh pizza dough
- 1 tub cream cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1 cup cheddar
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup crispy bacon, plus a little more to top
- shredded chicken, a few pieces
- jalepenos, 2, finely diced, plus a few more slices to top
How You Make It:
- In a bowl, mix together the cheeses, cream cheese, jalepeno, bacon, salt and pepper.
- Roll out your pizza dough into two circles- One big, one small.
- Line a round baking tin with baking parchment and lay over your large pizza base. Spoon in half the cream cheese mixture. Lay the other pizza base on top. Brush with egg wash and fold over the leftover pizza to seal. Top the middle with the remaining mix, chicken, bacon and chilli.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 220°C.