What You’ll Need:
- 300g beef ragu
- 100g parmesan
- 2 tbsp chives
- fresh lasagne sheets
- cheesy bechamel sauce
How You Make It:
- Pour your béchamel sauce into ice moulds and freeze for 1hr or so.
- Grab a little metal ring mould, place on a baking tray and line with greaseproof paper so that it comes up double the height of the ring.
- Parboil your lasagne sheets. Use another mould of the same size to cut 10 circles out of the sheets.
- Pop one circle down in the mould, then 2 tsp ragu, then 1 tsp parmesan. Repeat until you have 7 layers of rage. Top with another sheet, then cut out a hole the size of your ice mould (making sure you don’t cut down to the bottom). Pop in a frozen béchamel cube, then continue layering. Top with a little mozzarella and some more parmesan and pop in the oven for 20 minutes at 200ºC/400ºF.
- Unwrap, de-ring and cut open.