Monster Pizza Bun
- 500g fresh pizza dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella, grated
- pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup garlic parsley butter
- ranch dressing, to serve
- Roll out the pizza dough to a large rectangle.
- Cover the rectangle with pizza sauce and mozzarella. Lay the pepperoni in 3 rows, then cut inbetween each row.
- Roll each row over the other to create a large roll, then place in an oiled skillet, spiral-side up.
- Brush with garlic parsley butter, then bake for 30-40 minutes at 190°C (or until the centre of the bun reads 100°C).
- Cut into slices.