Monster Smothered Chicken Crunchwrap
What you need
- 2 cups shredded enchilada chicken
- 3 cups mixed cheddar
- 1 cup tortilla chips
- 5 large tortillas + 1 small tortilla
- 4 spring onions, diced
- 1/2 cup roquito peppers
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup enchilada sauce
- sour cream, salad (to serve)
- Grab a large skillet. Lay your tortilla wraps down around the centre, overlapping the edges. Lay down half the cheese. Now half the chicken. Half the peppers and onion, then chips. Now the rest of the chicken, peppers and onions. Top with the rest of the cheese, a final small tortilla then fold in the edges. Weigh down with something and put it in the oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.
- Flip out onto a baking tray (inverted). Top with enchilada sauce and cheese. Bake for 10 minutes at 200°C.