- 500g chicken mince
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cayenne pepper
- 1/4 chilli powder
- 1/2 oregano
- 250g mozzarella
- 100g plain flour
- 3 eggs beaten
- 200g panko crumbs
What You’ll Need:
How You Make It:
- Place your chicken mince into a large mixing bowl and add your garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, chilli powder and oregano. Using your hands to mix the ingredients fully.
- Now slice your mozzarella into sticks and wrap your minced chicken around them, making sure there are no gaps.
- Set in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Now its time to breas your sticks. Grab a stick and dip it in flour, then the beaten eggs and finally in your panko crumbs. Repeat the egg and crumb stage to ensure a full crumb.
- Deep fry your sticks in vegetable oil for 7 minutes, until the crumb is nice and golden and the chicken is cooked.
- Serve with ketchup or bbq. Delicious!