Mozzarella Garlic Hedgehog Bread
What you need
- 1 boule bread loaf
- 200 mozzarella, cubed
- 50g butter, melted
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- small bunch chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Slice the bread in a grid formation across the top. Stuff the cracks with the cubed mozzarella.
- Mix together the melted butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Brush the mixed butter generously all over the bread.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Serve while the cheese is still melty and delicious!