- 250g tortilla chips
- 1 large chicken breast
- oil for frying
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- 100g flour
- 2 eggs (whisked)
- teaspoon ketchup
- teaspoon mayo
- 1 sesame seed bun (toasted)
- lettuce, tomato, onion etc to dress burger
- Add your tortilla chips to a ziplock bag and bash until coarsely crushed. Pour from bag into a bowl and set aside.
- Season your chicken breast with salt and pepper and then toss in a bowl of flour, your whisked eggs and finally in your crushed nachos.
- Add your crusted chicken to a hot pan of oil and shallow fry for 5/7 minutes on each side. Until the outside is nice and crispy and the chicken cooked through.
- mix together your ketchup and mayo and spread onto your toasted bun. Lay down some lettuce, onion, then your chicken and finally top with tomatoes and the top of the bun.
- Serve with more chips, enjoy!