- Coat peppers in flour then egg then tortilla crumb. Repeat for double coat. Repeat with all peppers. Place upside down on parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle with oil. Bake at 350F (180C) until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium sauté pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook onions until soft.
- Add chicken, cook until no longer pink. Add taco seasoning, stir to coat.
- Add tomatoes and beans. Cook stirring frequently until sauce is reduced.
- Add spoonfuls of mixture into peppers. Top with grated cheese. Grill until melted, about 2 minutes.
- Top with sour cream and cilantro