Your nacho game is about to go loco with these McCoy's Muchos Nachos Next Level Chicken Nachos. Crispy chips, spicy chicken, and homemade salsa are the best for game days, parties, or just having some mates over.
- For the chicken, add all ingredients together in a bowl and set aside for at least 1 hour. Place on a lined baking sheet under the grill, turning occasionally, until cooked through and nicely browned. Set aside to cool then chop into bitesize pieces ready for later.
- For the salsa, add the oil to a casserole and, when hot, chuck in the cumin seeds and red chilli. After a minute or so, add the onions and fry for 5 minutes, then add the sliced peppers. Season with salt. When translucent, chuck in the fresh tomatoes and the sugar. Season again. Partially cover with a lid and cook for 20 minutes, until broken down. Remove from the heat and cool, then add the coriander and squeeze in the lime. Set aside.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the guacamole, cover and set aside.
- Build your nachos. Start with a layer of McCoy's Muchos, then half the cheese, chicken, and salsa. Top with more McCoy's Muchos, cheese, chicken and salsa.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 180°C / 350°F, until the cheese has melted.
- Top with gaucamole, sour cream, pumpkin seeds and pickled chillies.