What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup soft brown sugar
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 cup crushed biscuits
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- Toasted hazelnuts, 2 per ice cube
How You Make It:
- Melt the butter gently in a large casserole and add the flour. Stir to make a thick roux-cook this out for 3 minutes or so. Add the condensed milk and the sugar and stir to beat out the lumps. Once the sugar has melted you should have a nice smooth paste. Add biscuits, stir through until incorporated, then add chocolate. Stir until just melted and homogenous. Remove from heat to cool. Lump into a bag and pipe into the ice-cube holes with force.
- Smooth over with a palette knife or something else flat.
- Refrigerate until firm. Pop out the moulds and get involved!!