Nutella Banana Bread Ring
- Preheat the oven to 180c and grease your Bundt tin.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the oil, eggs and sugar until pale and thick. Add the mashed bananas and yoghurt and fold in.
- Add the flour and bicarbonate of soda and gently mix in. Separate 1/3 of the mixture and place in a bowl along with 200g Nutella. Fold together.
- Dollop alternate spoonfuls of the Nutella and plain batter in the Bundt tin (using up half of each) then marble with a kebab stick.
- Take your extra 200g Nutella and spoon it evenly around the ring in a circle (this will create the oozy middle).
- Dollop the rest of the two batters over the Nutella until evenly covered then marble once more, level out and bake 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Once baked, leave to cool slightly then remove from the tin. To decorate, drizzle the melted white and dark chocolate over the ring and sprinkle with hazelnuts.