What You’ll Need:
- 100ml sunflower oil
- 4 large eggs
- 400g caster sugar
- 6 large bananas
- 450g plain yoghurt
- 600g self raising flour
- 2tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 200g Nutella (plus 200g more for the melty middle)
- For decoration: handful hazelnuts, 50g melted white chocolate, 50g melted dark chocolate
How You Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 180c and grease your Bundt tin.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the oil, eggs and sugar until pale and thick. Add the mashed bananas and yoghurt and fold in.
- Add the flour and bicarbonate of soda and gently mix in. Separate 1/3 of the mixture and place in a bowl along with 200g Nutella. Fold together.
- Dollop alternate spoonfuls of the Nutella and plain batter in the Bundt tin (using up half of each) then marble with a kebab stick.
- Take your extra 200g Nutella and spoon it evenly around the ring in a circle (this will create the oozy middle).
- Dollop the rest of the two batters over the Nutella until evenly covered then marble once more, level out and bake 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Once baked, leave to cool slightly then remove from the tin. To decorate, drizzle the melted white and dark chocolate over the ring and sprinkle with hazelnuts.