What you need
- 1 cup nutella
- 3 tsp icing sugar
- donuts, to serve
- mango, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberries, mashed with 1 tsp icing sugar
- 1 kiwi, skinned and sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped hazelnuts
- Using an electric whisk, whip the nutella with the icing sugar and hazelnuts until stiff.
- Spoon into a ring mould sitting on a plate lined with baking parchment. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Cut your donut in half and pop down some raspberry coulis. Top with sliced kiwi then your patty. Cover with mango slices (cheese). Put the lid on.
- Check it out!