Regular lasagne is great but let’s be honest, Nutella makes everything better. Lasagne for dessert could be just what our palates have been missing. Think marshmallows instead of mince and Nutella instead of bechamel. This dish is the poster image for “dessert porn” and is perfect for anyone who has a bit of a sweet tooth or an almighty weakness for Nutella.
What you’ll need:
- 500g Nutella
- 6 egg lasagne sheets, cooked
- 500g assorted marshmallows
- 200g toasted hazelnuts
- 1 pack biscuits, any you fancy!
How you make it:
- Spread a little Nutella into a baking dish, then top with 3 cooked lasagne sheets.
- Now a good layer of Nutella, a layer of biscuits, half your marshmallows, half your hazelnuts, another layer of lasagne sheets, more Nutella, the rest of your marshmallows and finally your nuts.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the marshmallow is all super oozy.
- Mental I know, but totally legit!