One Pan Shrimp Tacos
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Place the peppers, onion and chilli on a baking tray. Drizzle over the oil and sprinkle on the paprika, cumin, garlic powder and chilli. Toss to coat then cook for 20 minutes.
- Turn the oven to grill and add the prawns to the baking tray along with the tortilla wraps. Grill until the prawns are cooked through and the tortillas are warm.
- To make the avocado salsa, just combine the lime juice, avocado, salt and coriander.
- Serve the wraps up with extra coriander, greek yoghurt and lime, if you like.