One-Pot Bacon Spinach Alfredo Pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 rashers streaky bacon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 cups spinach
- 4 cups milk
- 50g parmesan
- 350g penne
- Add oil to pan and when hot add your bacon and fry until crispy.
- When crispy add your garlic, salt, pepper and spinach to the pan and cook until the spinach has wilted.
- Pour in milk and your penne and give it a good stir through.
- Cook on a low heat for 10 minutes, until the sauce has turned nice and creamy and the pasta is al dente.
- Stir through parmesan and serve. Simple and delicious.