The Party Cheeseburger Traybake (also know as the easiest way to make six burgers in one go) might be the most seductive burger you’ve seen in a long time.
We’ve switched out the classic burger patty for minced beef and got rid of the regular bun and replaced it with a glazed brioche bun. Then, because we’re not the kind of people who are satisfied with mediocre, we added bacon and cheese to make the entire thing, ridiculously epic. What really makes this tray bake is our home made burger glaze, which is so good, you’ll want to soak your first born child in it, let alone this bun.
What You’ll Need:
- 750g beef mince
- 12 Cheese slices (we used red leicester)
- Gherkin slices
- Crispy bacon
- 6 brioche burger buns
- 4 tbsp each of ketchup, mustard and worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 75g unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
How You Make It:
- Brown your mince and season with salt and pepper. Lay the bottom of your buns on a tray that fits the six of them snugly.
- Cover your Bun halves with all of your mince. Add two slices of cheese to each ‘bun’. Then add your crispy bacon bits and gherkins. Top with your other bun half.
- Mix your butter, sugar, ketchup, mustard and worcestershire sauce together in a hot pan. Add your sesame seeds, stir to combine, then remove from the heat.
- Pour over your burgers.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 200degs.