Chicken Burrito Party Wrap
What you need
- 4 chicken breasts, sliced
- 3 large flour tortillas, 1 small flour tortilla
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 cups cheddar, grated
- 1 cup black beans
- 3 cups enchilada sauce
- 1 onion, sliced and cooked
- 2 pepper, sliced and cooked
- Extras: coriander (chopped), soured cream
- Preheat the oven to 190c.
- Place the chicken, pepper and onion on a baking tray. Pour over the enchilada sauce. Toss to coat. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Overlap three tortillas in a cake tin or pie dish to cover the base and sides. Press down. Sprinkle 1 cup of cheddar cheese over the base then top with half the chicken mixture. Now spread the rice and beans across followed by the remaining chicken. Top with the rest of the cheese.
- Place the small tortilla on top of the filling then fold in the sides. Weigh down to flatten and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Once the wrap has gone golden brown, turn out, slice up and serve with soured cream and coriander.