Redefining a “hug in a mug”, Twisted is proud to present our most convenient comfort food yet! Perfectly portioned and easy to prepare, these individual chicken parm pot pies make for a show-stopping centerpiece that no one is going to forget in a hurry. You’ll never look at mugs in the same way again.
- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Cook 12 chicken nuggets according to the package. Set aside
- Mix together butter, garlic, and parsley. Toss the cooked spaghetti in 3/4 of the garlic butter.
- In a wide rimmed mug add two tablespoons of pasta sauce followed by mozzarella, basil, mozzarella, 3 chicken nuggets, 1 tbsp pizza sauce and enough spaghetti to fill the cup. Brush the rim of the mug with a bit of oil. Top with a round of pizza dough and press to adhere to the sides of the mug.
- Brush with garlic butter and bake for 20 minutes until cheese is melted and pizza dough is golden brown.
- Flip upside down onto a plate. Use a knife to release the dough from the mug and life up. The contents should fall nicely into the bread bowl.