1hr 30 mins
- 600g peeled potatoes, cut into smaller cubes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 200g cooking chorizo, chopped into chunks and fried until crisp
- 2 pouches Heinz Creationz Spanish Beanz
- 175g Heinz (Seriously Good) Mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, finely crushed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
Take your tapas to the next level with these easy Cheats Beanz Patatas Bravas. Sweet and smokey, with subtly spiced chopped chorizo, this recipe is ideal for anyone who likes their food to be simple, yet sophisticated. Perfectly paired with a tangy garlic and lemon aioli, there’s never been a more effortless way to experience the taste of Spain!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Add the potatoes, olive oil and salt and pepper to a large roasting tray and stir to combine. Roast, turning frequently, until crisp (roughly an hour).
- Heat the Heinz Creationz Spanish Beanz to packet instructions in the microwave, then stir in the fried chorizo.
- Whisk together the Heinz (Seriously Good) Mayonnaise with the garlic and lemon.
- Layer up the potatoes, beans, and a few blobs of aioli.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.