1hr 30 mins
- 600g peeled potatoes, cut into smaller cubes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 200g cooking chorizo, chopped into chunks and fried until crisp
- 2 pouches Spanish Beanz
- 175g Heinz mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, finely crushed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Add the potatoes, olive oil and salt and pepper to a large roasting tray and stir to combine. Roast, turning frequently, until crisp (roughly an hour).
- Heat the Spanish Beanz to packet instructions in the microwave, then stir in the fried chorizo.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise with the garlic and lemon.
- Layer up the potatoes, Beanz, and a few blobs of aioli.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.