- Pre-heat oven to 220ºC. Line a tray with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, double cream and 7-up until combined.
- Knead to just combine on a floured surface
- Pat out into a rectangle about ¾” thick.
- Cut into squares. Brush the tops with cream and bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, whisk the remaining cream with about 2 tsp or so of the drained peach syrup. Whip until soft peaks form
- When the scones are cooled, top with some whipped cream, peaches and a drizzle of syrup.