Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups
What you need
- 200g dark chocolate
- 12 cupcake cases or silicone cupcake moulds
- 325g cream cheese
- 100ml whipped cream
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 100g icing sugar
- 250g peanut butter
- extras: raspberries
- Melt the dark chocolate and allow to cool until slightly thickened.
- Pour 2-3tbsp of the dark chocolate into 6 cupcake cases. Swirl around the edges then push another case on top to form a cup shape of chocolate between the layers of paper. Set in the freezer for 1/2 an hour.
- To make the cheesecake filling, whisk together the cream cheese, whipped cream, vanilla, icing sugar and peanut butter.
- Once the chocolate cups have set, remove the top cupcake case. Fill the cup with cheesecake filling and set in the fridge for 1 hour.