Peanut Butter Chocolate Lava Cakes
What you need
- 5 ramekins, buttered and cocoa coated
- 200g good quality dark chocolate
- 100g butter
- 2 eggs, 2 egg yolks
- 2tbsp plain flour
- 5 heaped tsp peanut butter
- cocoa for dusting
- ice cream for serving
- Preheat the oven to 190c and prepare your ramekins.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together then allow to cool a little. You can do this by blasting it in the microwave for 30second stints, stirring between each one until its smooth.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and caster sugar. Add the cooled chocolate mixture and the flour then gently whisk until smooth.
- Fill the ramekins 1/3 full then scoop 1tsp peanut butter in the middle. Top with more chocolate mix until 3/4 full and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Loosen the sides of the pudding with a sharp knife then turn out onto a plate. Sprinkle with cocoa and serve with ice cream.