What You’ll Need:
- 275g plain flour
- pinch salt
- 125g melted butter
- 3tbsp milk
- 150g dark brown soft sugar
- 75g caster sugar
- 1tsp vanilla
- 125g your choice of chocolate chips
- 75g Nutella
- 75g Peanut Butter
- 250g dark chocolate, melted
- Extras: white chocolate chips or your choice of toppings
How You Make It:
- Place your flour, salt, butter, sugars, milk and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Stir together until you have a stiff cookie dough.
- Add the chocolate chips and fold in.
- Now take large sections of your dough and roll into a ball, then push into a patty shape. Place a teaspoon of the peanut butter and Nutella in the middle then form into a ball and seal so that you have a sphere of cookie dough, encasing the fillings.
- Repeat step 2 until you use up the dough then freeze for 20 minutes.
- Take your cookie bombs from the freezer and coat in the cooled melted dark chocolate. Sprinkle with toppings (if you like) then chill again for 5 minutes until the chocolate shell hardens. Serve!