Gather close chocolate lovers for the ultimate hybrid dessert. We’ve combined the classic peanut butter and jelly combo with the equally infamous peanut butter cup to create the ultimate delicious must have snack.
Aside from the fact this peanut buttery masterpiece is ridiculously simple to make, it also requires barely an ingredients and takes hardly any time. Which means it will probably be less effort to whip some up, than it would be to pop to the shops and buy a dessert that someone else made. Hurrah.
What You’ll Need:
- 500g Milk Chocolate
- Raspberry Jam
- Smooth Peanut Butter
- Paper Muffin Cases
How To Make It:
- Melt your chocolate, then allow to cool slightly.
- Spoon 2 tsp of melted chocolate into one of your paper cases, then place another (empty) case directly on top of the filled one. Gently press down on the lower case in order to displace the chocolate up the sides of your first one. Pinch the sides in order to encourage the chocolate all the way to the top as best you can (don’t worry if it’s not perfect- you will be filling in the gaps later).
- Repeat until you have as many as you fancy. This amount should make at least 4.
- Pop in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove the top paper case from the lower to reveal your chocolate cup.
- Place one heaped teaspoon of jam in each, then a heaped teaspoon of peanut butter on top. It should come up to just under the top of the cup. Smooth out slightly then pop back in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Cover the top with more melted chocolate then refrigerate until you are ready to eat. Serve at room temp.