- 2 cups peanut butter
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/3 cups melted butter
- 2 1/2 cups chopped dark chocolate
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa
Brownies are undisputedly one of the finest baking creations ever to grace the earth. Cake but not cake, gooey yet crisp, they truly are a high point in the works of humanity. Add peanut butter to the equation and, frankly, people are going to lose their minds. Run forth and bake.
- Melt the peanut butter and pour it into a 9 hole muffin tin.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Pour hot melted butter over the chocolate and stir until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Whisk eggs and sugar together until light.
- Add the chocolate/butter mix to the eggs and sugar and stir to make a glossy batter.
- Fold in the flours and cocoa powder and pour into a parchment lined baking tin. Bake for 20 minutes (or until the edges look cooked but the middle has a slight wobble). Leave until completely cool, or devour while warm for that extra decadent kick.