What You’ll Need:
- 4 steaks (any is fine)
- 300ml heavy cream
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups beef stock
- 1 cup mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
- 2 balls fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 6 sheets fresh lasagne, cut in half
- 2 tbsp olive oil
How You Make It:
- Fry your sliced steak, onion, mushrooms and garlic in your skillet over medium heat until nicely translucent and coloured (about 10 minutes). Season well with your salt and pepper. Remove half of the steak mix from the pan. Add your cream and stir to combine. Top with a third of your parmesan, 1 ball of mozzarella then half of your lasagna sheets. Repeat.
- Top the second layer with parsley and remaining parmesan.
- Cover and cook on low for 30 minutes. Remove cover, broil for 2 minutes, then get involved.
- Ps. You can also bake this once you’ve layered him up!