What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup pepperoni pieces
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella, grated
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 500g biscuit dough
How You Make It:
- Dice up your dough into bitesize pieces. Pop in a bowl with your cheeses, tomato sauce, oregano, garlic, salt and sugar. Mix well.
- Grease a bundt tin with butter. Roll your mix into balls and pile into your greased tin. Cover with a little more mozzarella, parmesan, tomato and pepperoni.
- Bake for 30 mins at 350°F.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes before placing a plate on top and inverting it.
- Get stuck in! Great with ranch dressing!