Pesto Mozzarella Pull-Apart Bread
What you need
No equipment needed
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/3 cup parmesan
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 3 handfuls basil leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 800g pizza dough
- 2 cups grated mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Blend pine nuts, parmesan, garlic, basil and salt and olive oil to pesto consistency and set aside.
- Roll out the pizza dough to roughly 1/2 cm thickness and cut into squares that will snugly fit a greased loaf tin.
- Take one square and spoon over with pesto then sprinkle with a little grated mozzarella. Take another square and set this on top and repeat with four squares of dough. Take this and place at one end of a greased loaf tin, then repeat with your remaining squares.
- Bake for roughly 20 minutes, until the crust is golden brown and the bread is cooked through.