What You’ll Need:
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil
- 2.2 lb finely sliced sirloin steak
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 4 green peppers, sliced into strips
- 1 white onion, sliced into thin strips
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 3 cups bechamel sauce
- 18 slices provolone
- 1 pack fresh lasagna noodles
How You Make It:
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and sear the steak pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the peppers and onions and cook until the moisture has evaporated and they begin to get some colour, then add the garlic and cook for a further few minutes to soften.
- Grease a deep sided lasagna dish and pour a layer of the bechamel into the bottom, then top with lasagna sheets, a layer of the pepper steak mix, slices of provolone and more bechamel. Repeat to the top of the dish and finish with a layer of bechamel.
- Bake for 40 minutes until cooked through.