Philly Cheesesteak Pizza Star
What you need
No equipment needed
- 1 pre-rolled pizza base
- 1 sirloin steak, very thinly sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 block pizza mozzarella, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Fry your steak slices in 1 tbsp oil until a little coloured. Season well and set aside.
- Fry your onion and pepper separately in the remaining olive oil. Set aside.
- Lay down your pizza base and make 3 incisions in the centre with a pizza cutter. These individual triangles will be folded out to the edges.
- Spread over the cream cheese in a ring around the incisions. Lay on your steak, peppers and onions. Top with mozzarella. Brush the central triangles with egg and fold out to join with the outside of the pizza base. Brush the entirety with egg and sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400°F.
- Serve with cheese sauce.