Philly Cheesesteak Roll-Ups
What you need
No equipment needed
- 1 tbsp oil for frying
- 1 sirloin steak
- Salt & pepper
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- White bread, crusts removed and squashed
- Cheese slices
- First, fry the steak to your liking after sprinkling with salt and pepper. Remove from the pan and set aside to rest. When it's cool, slice into thin strips.
- In the same pan, add peppers and onions and cook on high until soft.
- Lay down a slice of squashed white bread and a slice of cheese on top of that, then top with a couple of pieces of steak and peppers. Roll up the bread slice then press the edges together and fry on all sides in butter.