What You’ll Need:
- 12 slider rolls
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil
- 3 sirloin steaks, sliced into thin strips
- 1 white onion, diced
- 2 green peppers, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- 2 cups grated provolone, plus extra for sprinkling over the buns
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
How You Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Cut a square out of each roll and scoop some of the middle out.
- In a large metal frying pan or skillet fry the steak in the oil on a high heat. Allow it to brown nicely before adding the onions and peppers and continue frying for a further 5 minutes, until the vegetables have softened.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute until aromatic then pour over the cream and grated provolone. Season then add the salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into each roll then sprinkle with the extra cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted on top.