Pigs In Blankets Camembert Wreath
What you need
No equipment needed
- 1 baking camembert
- 12 chipolata sausages
- 12 rashers bacon
- 1 sprig rosemary
- olive oil, a little
- 1 block puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- a little oil, for brushing
- Wrap each chipolata with a rasher of streaky bacon. Pop on a tray and drizzle with a little oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C, turning once. Leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, roll out your pastry to 1/2cm thickness on a lightly floured surface. Cut out small diamond shapes nearly as wide as your sausages. Brush 2 sides of the diamond with egg wash, then pop your sausages in the centre.
- Bring up the edges and pinch together.
- Lay your camembert in the centre of a lined baking tray. Arrange your pigs in blankets around your camembert. Brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 200°C.
- Bring out and destroy!