What You’ll Need:
- 1.5 lb fresh pizza dough, cut into a rectangle pizza mozzarella
- pizza sauce
- 2 cups pizza mozzarella, sliced
- pepperoni slices
- 50g parmesan cheese, grated
How You Make It:
- Imagine your sough rectangle has been split into 3 and spread your pizza sauce over the middle third. Place down half of your mozzarella and pepperoni, then add more mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Cut away 2 triangles from the top two corners of the dough (furthest away from you). Use your pizza area as a guide. Cut small triangles out of the bottom of the dough, starting from the edges of your pizza area and cutting in the same trajectory as your top triangle line. Cut 4 or 5 slits on a downward slant on either side of the pizza.
- Fold your top section over the mozzarella and start braiding towards you, folding over one slit from one side before taking one from the other. Continue until all slits are folded over.
- Slide onto a baking tray, top with parmesan and bake for 15-20 minutes at 410ºF.