- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Half the brioche bun. Lay them outer sides down and top each with tomato passata, cheddar, mozzarella and mini salami.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, make the burger.
- Place the beef mince, oregano, parmesan, salt and pepper in a bowl and mash together. Form a patty.
- Heat the oil in a pan and cook the burger on both sides until caramelised and cooked through to your desired consistency.
- Now build your burger- sandwich the burger between the cheesy bun halves and add garlic mayonnaise if you like.