What You’ll Need:
- 1 burger pattie
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 American style cheese slices
- 1 small circle of pizza dough
- 1 tbsp pizza sauce
- Large pinch of grated pizza mozzarella
- Sliced salami.
How You Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 240°C/480°F.
- Fry the burger in hot oil until nicely browned on both sides but not completely cooked through – season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place two slices of the burger cheese in the middle of the circle of pizza dough (make sure the dough is roughly twice the size of the pattie) and lay the burger on top. Top this with another two slices of cheese and bring the edges of the dough up around the burger and pinch together. Turn over so the smooth side is facing upwards and place on a lined baking tray.
- Spoon the top with pizza sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella and some sliced bits of salami.