Pizza Christmas Tree
- Preheat the oven to 190c.
- Spread the tomato passata over the first layer of pastry in a triangle shape. Top with the grated mozzarella followed by the other pastry sheet. Press down.
- Cut through both layers of pastry to form a triangle. Discard the trimmings.
- Now make incisions up both sides of the pastry, leaving about an inch uncut up the centre.
- Twist each strip of pastry then place down. Neaten up then brush with the garlic butter.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.