Sometimes, words aren't necessary. Sometimes things are so breathtakingly beautiful that they make any tawdry description a poor attempt, a crude edifice to the sublime. So it is with finding the words to describe this Pizza Cone Dip Ring. To appreciate it, just give it a whirl. You won't be disappointed.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Cut each tortilla in half down the middle.
- Spread each half with pizza sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Roll each one into a cone shape. Lay in a ring shape around a wide based glass jug (you'll take it out so don't worry about if its ovenproof).
- Sprinkle with more mozzarella and place another ring of cones on top. Repeat to make three layers, remove the jar and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile whisk together the ingredients for the sauce. Place in a small bowl.
- When the ring is cooked and melty, pop the bowl in the middle and dip away to your hearts content.