What You’ll Need:
- 8 hot dog sausages
- 8 strips pizza dough
- 8tbsp tomato pizza sauce
- 1tbsp oregano
- salt and pepper
- double handful grated mozzarella
- large handful grated Red Leicester
- 1 packet pepperoni/ few slices parma ham
- 1 egg, whisked
- For the dipping sauce: 150ml soured cream, 1tbsp chopped parsley, 2 crushed garlic cloves
How You Make It:
- Roll your dough into 8 even rectangles (to fit your sausages). Spread a tablespoon of tomato sauce onto each piece then sprinkle on salt, pepper and oregano.
- Sprinkle mozzarella on top of the tomato then top with pepperoni and parma ham.
- Place the sausage on the fillings then roll the dough up to completely encase.
- Brush with beaten egg then bake for 20 minutes.
- For the dipping sauce, simply mix together the listed ingredients until well combined.