Hasselback potatoes are a fun way to cook a potato. They have domino-like slots that are perfect for filling with delicious things like pepperoni, sauce, and cheese. Pizza Hasselback potatoes are delicious and fun. Add your favourite pizza toppings if you'd like!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Cut parallel lines down the length of the potatoes - you can use two wooden spoons laid next to the potato as a guide to stop you cutting all the way through if you need to.
- Lay the potatoes in a greased skillet and brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for an hour or until the potatoes are fanned out.
- Fill each slot with a slice of pepperoni. Top each potato with pizza sauce and mozzarella.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then grill for 5 minutes until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Serve with a green salad and enjoy!