Jazz up your meatloaf by swirling cheese through his middle and dressing him in a cool pepperoni jacket - see how grown up he looks!
- Oven to 190C/375F.
- In a bowl, combine the beef mince, sausage meat, breadcrumbs, grated onion, parmesan, breadcrumb mix, eggs, ketchup, mustard, garlic, parsley, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Line a large baking tray with cling film and place the meat mix on top and lay on the sliced mozzarella and pepperoni. Roll up and place in the fridge to chill
- Line the same tray with foil and lay the pepperoni in a fish scale pattern. Roll the meat log within the foil, tightly sealing on the edges.
- Roast for 30 mins with the foil on, then remove and return to the oven for another 20 mins.
- Heat some oil in a pan over a medium heat. Fry the onion in the oil until it has softened, then add the garlic and cook out for 1 min. Add the passata, oregano, sugar, salt and pepper and simmer for 15 mins until it is thick and saucy. Add your cream and stir to combine. Keep warm.
- Carve into slices and drizzle with your creamy tomato sauce. Serve!